Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had vice since march 2016, unfortunately i never had a goodconnection. I asked that a tech come out to readjust my satellite and thought it was solved.

Unfortunately i never had working service for months and thought this was expected with Direct Tv. I eventually got tired of paying with no connection and asked to stop service . I was charged a 358.00 early termination fee. I called direct tv on 12/26 and informed the service was horrible and felt that i should not be charged.

I spoke with several reps and was informed that i could reconnect service and they would send a rep to see why i had no connection and will apply reconnect fees back to account in 72 hours. Unfortunately i was lied to. Withing 48 hours i called to check on status and was informed there was a error and the billing department did not credit my acct by representative #121463. She sent me to billing and they told me the money will be applied to my persobal acct by today.

Checked act and no credit...called and was informed that they will not send the credit anylonger and service was disconnected by rep with id #100904??.

i am sooo Dissapointed with a lack of help honesty, and concern. I spoke with a so called manger id #100571499 and she informed of a whole different process than what i was advised previously.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2016.

Comments