2.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called to see about getting Direct Tv hoping the costumer service was better than the two previous times we had it.I just got off the phone with one of the rudest reps I've ever taked too.

I just wanted to know what deals yall were offering. I think Im going to the highest level of management on this one. My name is Joshua Munns. I was never late on a bill for more than two years.

We recently had the service in my wifes name Katie Munns. We were never late on our bill for more than two years.

If this is how yall treat customers your company shoud be ashamed of yourself.Contact number is 803 2020161

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments