The people can not tell the truth.You go from from one person to another.

One day was on the phone for 2 hours. I talked to 5 different people only 1 from US. They are reading from a list of lies to tell you. Does not fix anything.

Had direct tv 1 week told them to get it out of my house. Never worked right. Called said I am with in 30 day grace period will send me a text stating they would wave termination fee Never happened. Called back they said never said that you misunderstand.

Liars. Please don't get this service Terrible customer service. No customer service. Just foreign people passing you around till you shut up.

You would die holding you and get nowhere.

I will never if the only service in the world ever deal with these people.So they think I am going to pay termination fee when *** freezes over.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Palm Bay, Florida, United States #1263855

I feel your pain.Actually I'd rather have a root canal than deal with their overseas customer service ever again.

I was going to call today, Jan 1, 2017 due to our NBC and ABC being gone but didn't want to start New Year off in the worst possible way.They would just lie and say yes to everything anyway!