I have had a terrible expirence with direct tv and i only started.Had an appointment for installation scheduled last Wednesday they never showed up but then said i wasnt home.

Then i called to reschedule for that friday. Aftwr being on the phone for 45 min it was set for friday. Lady even said i was on a priority list. I then call friday at the mid point of our appointment to verify they still comg amd the lady assured me they would that they had till 12pm to come.

I said "no problem" then come 12:30 after being on the phone for 1 1/2 hrs i find out that apparently there was no technicians scheduled to come out that day. Even after all that i went through for this installment i was very mad. I lost a total of 10 hrs of work. Bwing a aingle parent i couldnt affors that so i talked to a supervisor crystal and she was going ro compensation my time with a 200 gift car that shw assured me will be sent to my email.

I never got it ao i called back amd ahe made no documentation about it and was told there was no way for me to gwr in contact with her so agaim im loosing out. Horrible horrible expirence poor customer service.

They dont care about their customers.Will never recommend direct tv to anyone.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments