Style and Design

I have been a Direct TV customer for 2 1/2 years.My services stopped working so I called for a service call.

I had visits on 7 separate business days, some of those days had multiple visits. One day was with AT&T where a technician came to swap my modem. During this time, I was a advised to upgrade my equipment to wireless. To do that, it requires a 2 year contract.

No other choice. I did this in good faith that the service would work. The wireless minis did not resolve the issue or make the system work. After multiple phone calls where I was NEVER allowed to speak to management, I decided to cancel my service.

I switched to another company and called on 1/9/2017 to cancel. I was told that I would have to have have yet another technician come to my house to prove it didn't work before they would wave the cancellation fee. I asked to speak to a manager and was given Cedric employee number 2817. Cedric told me that there was no other option, that he was the highest level of management that I was allowed to talk to, and it didn't matter that I was upset, that a contract was to be honored.

I've never had a business conducted in this manner. The level of disrespect from Cedric 2817 was unreal. All of that after having to be placed in hold for over an hour to reach him.

Please look into the practices of Direct TV.I would like to return their equipment and recommend that anyone using them be

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments