1.3
Style and Design

Where to start with this *** company?When I signed up, I was told that I was eligible and would get the $100 Visa gift card, didn't happen.

I was quoted a price for the ATT internet/Direct TV bundle, but the day I went to sign up at the local ATT retail store, I was told I would have to pay a $400 deposit because I'm only 20 and had no credit history, but not to worry because after one year, they would refund me my $400. A year later and countless calls to ATT and Direct TV , I was told that the salesman at the retail store had not been truthful. Oh yes, they would refund my $400, but they would do it by giving me a $5 credit each month and if, after the two years of the contract are up, I do not extend with a new contract then whatever is left of the $400 is lost... Yup, I called customer service numerous times over several months and they played the "it's not ATT's fault, it's Direct TV" card and then when I called the other entity I got, " it's not Direct TV fault, it's ATT's".

...Or something approximately like that. It was hard to tell talking to people from India about your problems. Plus, they're always trying to push off some new programming instead of helping you actual resolve a problem Conclusion:.

They willing lie to you to get you to sign up, they don't follow through on their advertised promotions, one customer service representative seldom follows through on what a previous service representative says, foreign based service representatives are difficult and frustrating to understand.Do yourself a favor and Run, Don't Walk away from Direct TV

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments