I will NEVER recommend direct tv.When I first called to set up service I was told free installation but they needed a $300 deposit.

I specifically asked them when and how I would receive my deposit back and was told I would see a $5 credit on each bill (which would take 5 YEARS to get my full deposit back even tho I only had a 2 year contract) I told them the apartment I was in was temporary and what should I do when I moved. " No problem just call us and we will take care of everything" They did, at the cost of $300 (magic # ?). Mad, but needed the move so I paid. Fast forward.....Needed to cut off service.....They withdrew $253 from my bank account without any notice/phone call/text/ E-mail or authorization which put me in he minus.

(Have a dispute in with my bank).

Call them to see if they took off the rest of my deposit of $210 and they FLAT OUT LIED and told me that the $300 was a service call.I am so fuming mad right now.....PLeASE do NOT use this lying cheating company !!!!!

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

user85384269
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1280482

I feel your pain they are complete liars and cheats they did the same with me I guess they think we all ***

Turner, Maine, United States #1277639

going thru the same thing you are took 248.00 out my bank account now i sit at a minus and they also tried this we sent you this paper word yea to wrong address.2 months after we have been moved.

Never asked for any equipment of anything back.i left themknow i would tellthe whole world about them and how they stealmoney with no authorization.