I will NEVER recommend direct tv. When I first called to set up service I was told free installation but they needed a $300 deposit.

I specifically asked them when and how I would receive my deposit back and was told I would see a $5 credit on each bill (which would take 5 YEARS to get my full deposit back even tho I only had a 2 year contract) I told them the apartment I was in was temporary and what should I do when I moved. " No problem just call us and we will take care of everything" They did, at the cost of $300 (magic # ?). Mad, but needed the move so I paid. Fast forward.....Needed to cut off service.....They withdrew $253 from my bank account without any notice/phone call/text/ E-mail or authorization which put me in he minus.

(Have a dispute in with my bank).

Call them to see if they took off the rest of my deposit of $210 and they FLAT OUT LIED and told me that the $300 was a service call. I am so fuming mad right now.....PLeASE do NOT use this lying cheating company !!!!!

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

user85384269
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1280482

I feel your pain they are complete liars and cheats they did the same with me I guess they think we all ***

Turner, Maine, United States #1277639

going thru the same thing you are took 248.00 out my bank account now i sit at a minus and they also tried this we sent you this paper word yea to wrong address. 2 months after we have been moved.

Never asked for any equipment of anything back. i left themknow i would tellthe whole world about them and how they stealmoney with no authorization.