1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

DirectTv would be fine only if they delivered what they promissed, but they don't!I ordered DirectTv based on their Official Online Advertising; I still have a copy: "Order now; no hassles." Hogwash!!

I find I am not the only person with horrible experiences. First, I ordred DirectTv on May 1, 2016 specifically because, when NFL football season came around, I would have NFL Ticket. My service was connected; however, when July came around, I had yet to recieve any bill (online or otherwise), and I did not have NFL Ticket. So, I called DirectTv, to ask about both my non billing and no NFL T.

I was told that the Direct TV Rep put me in the wrong plan and that I owed $80 for my last two months services, which I promply paid. Still, I did not receive the appropriate plan. Called again (For one reason or the other I have had to call Customer Service every single month since my service began). I was told, by way of a three-way conversation between the Customer Service Rep and Supervisor, to send them an additional $86 dollars, despite all my problems, and going forward, my bill would be $60 per month ($70 - $10 for refer a friend).

I did as told, yet still no proper service. I consistently don't receive any billing, online or otherwise, so I call them and was told, even though I am near Los Angeles, to send my payments to Atlanta, GA., which I have done faithfully, monthly by way of Western Union Money Order. Without receiving any billing, in January 2017, I send DirectTv a $65 payment (more than I owed). February 2017, not having yet to receive any billing, my service is disconnected.

Called Customer Service today to find out what the problem was this time?? Endlees problems with them, endless, onging Customer Service calls. I am told that my service was discinnected for February non-payment: It is still February!! I did not get any straight answers when I brought this to DirectTv's attention; they told me that I had not made my Sept., Oct, or Nov.

2016 payments, and I would not be credited with those payments unless I could produce my money order receipts (who saves those?) Obviously, I must have payed, because my service was never disconnected (In dircect controdiction to my service being disconnected this month with a week remaining in the month). So, I called DirctTv again this evening. This Customer Service Rep. told my that my account has had ongoing problems since February 2016.

When I told her that could not be possible because my service did not begin until May 2016, she told told me to hold on, she would be right back to me and placed me on hold. After an hour and a half on hold, I finally hung up. Stay away from DirectTv, use Direct or another service. I can only imagine how they are going to damage my credit.

Very bad experience, and I am putting all on notice.

Last straw, I am now told I owe them $350 in back payments.Don't say I did not warn you.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments