1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Cancelled direct tv months ago, they report they have no record as i was already disconnected, paid mybbill of what I belived to be final bill, they continued to charge me, called again in Jan and tgey appropriately cancelled.Never recieved my final bill as i was waiting anytime it should arrive....low and behold i find 650.00 automatically debited from my bank charged to my credit card without my authorization for final bill and equipment which is on its way back....DirectTV says they had a right to take my money without asking and my bill was emailed to me (at an old email i no longer use).

Called them spoke to manager Mallory in AL....who says customer has a responsibikity and i should have called....yet i tell her i did call in tge fall and in Jan then she disputes that i called bc she cant see notes on it or my cell number....bottom line they dip into your account without proper disclosure say its in your agreement....yeah ok then are rude, blames rhe customer foe their short comings and says heck with you.

I asked to soeak to her boss, she yelled "i am tge senior manager and nonother person is available...they dont take phone calls"....so newflash....apparently its beneath senior level management to speak with customers according to AL customer service center!Will NEVER do business with Direct TV/ATT as long as I live again and will certainly spread the word.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments