2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct tv screwed up our accout several times.This time they turned off our service by mistake after 2 hrs on the phone got someone to review our accout and fit the billing error.

It took over 12 hrs for them to turn serbice back on. I taked to tbe supervisor in the department to cancel my contract and was ofered a $45 credit for when i renew my contract. I called back and talked wiith the loyalty department that gave me a $25 credit. I lost a day of work plus the 3hrs my hadband and i spent on the phone to be given $25 credit.

I guess i will be shopping for service with a comperter.Tbey are not worth dealing with!!

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - COMPLAINT ABOUT MISSED SCHEDULED APPOINTS Directv "...I had a problem with my receiver Sunday 8/27. Tech support tried to help me get everything reset but to no available..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more Southeastern Freight Lines - Terrible and incomptent Southeastern Freight Lines "1st package: Driver couldn't figure out how to get to house, parked a block away, told me he couldn't handle package, then eventually walked it on a handtruck to house...." Read more  Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! Energizer "BEWARE -- Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! I bought a package of 4-rechargeable AAA batteries which died after 2 months use and they'll only issue..." Read more Moving Staffers - Biggest mistake EVER!!! Moving Staffers "Moving Staffers were recommending by UPsck. I though I was hiring a professional crew...not the case. I could have picked up high school kids and had a better job. These..." Read more Fedex - Paid 94.00 No smoke masks for new borns and neice Fedex "2 newborn babies and my niece needed smoke masks. There are no fires where they are but the smoke was over whelming the Berkeley area.The older lady at Arcata store..." Read more