I called customer service today to see what they could offer me with package deals.The lady I talked to was very informative but when I told her that I needed to think about it first and I would call back when I have thought about it for a little bit.She got an attitude and was very pushy and rude with me.

So I asked to speak to a supervisor and when he got on the phone he was very rude to me also.

So that made my decision for me to not go with h your company.They wouldn't let me hang up, I had to hang up on them.So, I am just letting you know how your customer service treats new customers that are interested in your Direct TV.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Directv - Customer Care Review Directv "Had service back in April of 2016 had to cancel due to I live in VA housing and we can't have a bunch of dishes on the ground. I explained..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Mercari - Horribly app Mercari "I had a bad experience with mercari i was a new costumer and mercari they suspended my account for no reason they accused me to have multiples accounts or irregularities..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more