Coverage Area

I ordered Ozzy on pay-per-view last weekend and Moana on pay-per-view this weekend watched them both one time and then for the next 70 hours all of the PPV channels had DIRECTTV w the AT&T logo.I called DIRECTV this morning was on the line for 19 minutes w billing Dept which credited my acct.

Then she transferred me to technical support. I was lucky to have somewhat of a conversation with a gentleman in El Salvador , with whom after 26 more minuets tells me that it's some programming problem that Direct TV AT&T is having currently. Blanket answer basically. I asked if I could be transferred to his manager, lucky for me I can online chat as well while on hold!

Next up... Jerry! He's located south of India.. ummm hmmm!?

I don't know if that means he's in India or just above in a smaller country. My son has gone to fInd our globe. I'm sure once we get it dusted off we'll find out exactly where our friend Jerry is. I had asked Jerry for the corporate address.

After my third time asking I finally responded that I didn't need his assistance. Ended chat. YES! Finally..

after 8 mins on hold and one chat later... A manager comes on the line.. "Hi this is manager." Me: "Yeah..Hmmmm...

Ah..Hello Manager..Can I please have your name?" Response: "I am Manager" Needless to say, I did end our call.I don't have the patience, Visa or passport to deal with this today.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments