1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been trying to get a refund from direct tv for a week now I keep getting the run around on my own money.I have talked to 4 customer service workers and 2 supervisors.

All who gave different information. What I don't understand if everyone had the same training and knowledge on direct tv why several different answers. I was told 72 hrs then told once its processed it's another 72 hrs to a supervisor ms Maggie telling me it's processed and return it's my bank fault and to contact them. My bank has no process.

Call back get another supervisor jake who is rude and yelling telling me he can't provide me any information or can't tell me where my money went to. No help at all. And when I asked to speak to someone else he claimed he was the highest of the supervisor. I doubt that since he don't own direct tv.

So I hung up to speak to some one else. Next I get rob who is no supervisor but was able to explain everything including the card number my money went back to. And when I should receive it. Explaining that it take 5 to 10 business days and not 72 hrs.

How do a regular employee handle a problem that 2 supervisor can't handle. So clearly promotions was given to the wrong people. It's no way to talk to some one when you have a complaint they don't offer you anything for your inconvenience.

When my contract is up I will not be returning to DIRECTV.To be yelled at and made incompetent by a supervisor a company who accepts that does not need my money or service

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments