Anderson Mill, Texas
1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After having service with DirecTV for 13 yrs I am no longer as client.After AT&T got involved customer service went in the thrash can.

Price's have steadily raised every year and and outages have increased. Kicker was when I called to let them know I was leaving there really wasn't any concern as to why after 13 yrs I was leaving.

It had finally hit me that this wasn't the company I had originally started doing business with but a corporation where customers are numbers loyalty is forgotten and there is no company loyalty to customers.It was a great company when I got into being a customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments