Everything is a challenge.I was a new customer in August 2016.

I've now received 3 bills that have questionable accounting practices. I was not provided services or incentives as promised during enrollment. I was supposed to receive 90 free days of premium channels. That never happened until I spent over an hour on the phone.

I was supposed to get an incentive Visa card. Once again, I had to call to get. I was supposed to get a referral credit. Guess what?!?

Had to cal to get that too. Then they bill a credit for three months of premium channels at once, but bill you over three months, so the amounts are never the same. I am a college graduate working in engineering, and I don't follow their accounting practices. The last call was about cancelling the premium channels at the end of the month after paying ahead on my account.

Guess what, they cannot do that. So you have to remember to call the day of the end of the billing period or lose the services today. What they want is you to forget, so they can bill you another month and make you call again. I've spent hours on the phone and many calls to customer service to get the shell game of responsibility.

It's tragic that they promise so much, don't deliver, then try to hit you with a $420 early termination fee for wanting to leave.

It's to the point that the fee might be worth the negative health effect that Direct TV will cause you in the long run.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments