Resolved
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The worst customer expierence ever.I signed up for direct tv on 5/22/16.

As part of my contract i was supposed to have received a $300.00 gift card to sam's club. I was told it was sent to me but it got denied. So funny cause i receive my bills every month that gets payed!!!! I want this fixed now!!!

The guy i just got off the phone with told me i was lucky because by the time i SHOULD receive my gift card i can use it for black friday.

Who is he to tell me how i should speand MY MONEY.I CANT WAIT TO GET A PHONE CALL BACK!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Gainesville, Florida, United States #1281539

They did me the same way, Never a card, they also told me if I moved and they could not service the area coI would be let out of my contract, I never got a contract, I moved they could not service the ares and now trying to get 386 in canl fees, I never canceled, that could not service.