Coverage Area
Style and Design

My husband, Scott Davis and I have been with Direct TV since 2006.I pay the bill, and frankly, we're considering going to cable.

Direct TV does no promotions for its long term customers except raise our monthly payment! Only new customers get perks, and it's not right! I am not happy with Direct TV, and I'm looking into other cable companies! You guys ought to try to keep your long term customers.

We've been with you all 10 years and you've done nothing but raise our bill!Jackie Davis

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Dish Network that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments