I have tried this entire day to reach someone for help at this so called company.No one will listen all I get is that they are having problems.

The problem described on the phone is not the issue I am having at my house. I keep getting disconnected from their automated service. Ready to cancel my account. Btw...

I will be deducting fees from my payment for everyday I do not have service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Stanton, Kentucky, United States #1236589

Same *** here.Just got disconnected for the fourth time today.

If they had half as much concern for service after the sale as they do selling this piece of *** they sell, then maybe just maybe I would be watching my local channels. I don't like talking to recordings and hate talking to someone asking if I am calling about my direct tv. What the *** do they think I am calling about.

One hour of my day lost sitting on hold, just to be disconnected.Look out Dish Network new customers coming your way!