Hi todo y is November 8 2016

,600+ refund from Directv

I called for internet promotion and I explainde it with yahara from costumer marketing from the comp . She ask me all my information and in between the order I did a stop ... and ask her are you including internet she answers yes ; lets fill out this direct tv first. I told her I need internet service not cable ... I still tell her and she keeps going and puching with the order... then she told me let' finich after will look for internet.... that's what I deed . Now I don't have internet and she becoming giving me bride house number.

All the numbers of customer service they don't answer any . I need to cancel today ... customer very upset....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments