South Salem, Ohio

called direct t.v.all I could get is them repeatedly saying oh this promo expired and that one did and so on .

I called bc when I had my package updated the man on the phone said my bill would never go over $90 per month no matter what .I asked him 3 times. well this month I got a bill for $137.09 and it's even going $51.00 higher after a year's time . even tho I was told it would not go up and it did .they would not fix anything only wanted to change my package .and I should not have to do that . so in a few months dish t.v.

is getting their old costumer back.bc that's one company that did not try to rip me off this bad .

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments