Had a installation time (4hour window 8am-12pm) waited and waited and waited--- left house 1245 get a call from a installer call dropped - get a call from someone (no idea who) stated and I quote " yo - you wasn't home for installation - now we need to reschedule" huh /I said - who is this- reply - " dispatcher for directv" - stated that I was home until 1245 - reply " they was runnin late" reply -" a call would have been nice to let me know" - reply " maybe the guy called and u didn't answer the phone " - hung up on the guy called directv and told them to shove their dish up their ***---worst customer service ever experienced/---

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments