Valyermo, California

I've been with direct tv for a year and paid $66.78 one time that was supposedly my price for the promotion after tht I've been paying 80.00$ up to 100$ a month i dont even kno why.I checked my transactions online an well wat do you know ive bn charged for hbo cinemax etc..

Mind you after the promotion i cancelled they never cancelled they left it and was charging me somthing i didnt want.

They would add ch.to my service without me saying so direct tv do to much will over charge you there Customer service definitely sucks there not professional...WARNING DO NOT GO TO DIRECT TV THEY WILL OVER PRICE YOU WITHNOT YOU KNOWING IT FIND SOMETHING ELSE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv customer care. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments