Featured on Facebook Not resolved

Zero stars.Quality of service has been substandard.

Related: Directv - Billing issues and rude customer service reps

They sent independent contractors to our house and now have no record of them. Called the 800 number which came from overseas. My husband was bounced from department to department for an hour.

We were told by the AT&T/DIRECTV guy who came out yesterday to fix their screw-ups that we had to sign up for a "Protection Plan" at the price of $8/mo in order to be guaranteed to speak to a US rep.What a joke!

Review about: Directv And At T Bundle.

Review #921995 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1230146

Yes AT&T stinks and they always mess up on billing charges had to always call and complain and would take several attempts for them to correct the problem put up with this because I'm under contract but in a few months I'm done with contract and cancelling their service. Here I come DISH network!!

Irving, Texas, United States #1221969

at&t has been screwing the american citizens since 1984 by selling all of our recorded calls to the government. Why would you do business with them?