Directv Customer Care Review from Ypsilanti, Michigan
Zero stars.Quality of service has been substandard.
They sent independent contractors to our house and now have no record of them. Called the 800 number which came from overseas. My husband was bounced from department to department for an hour.
We were told by the AT&T/DIRECTV guy who came out yesterday to fix their screw-ups that we had to sign up for a "Protection Plan" at the price of $8/mo in order to be guaranteed to speak to a US rep.What a joke!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Charged me early termination fees when i wasn't under contract. Refunded me another amount then what was quoted. I was supposed to get $120. They gave me $86. I called..."
- "I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions. In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to..."
- "I started the loan process through wefixmoney.com. My info was referred to American Web Loan. I wish I had found these reviews first. I changed my mind and didn't want..."
- "My name is Moenika and this is to the boy or girl who claims to work at Pet City Pets, which one did you work at for you to be..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Instant Bulk SMTP Instant Bulk SMTP is an outgoing email service that will allow you to send emails from your email address either you have your own software or you don’t..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."