2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been a Directv customer for over 14 years.In all that time when I experienced a problem they were Johnny on the spot courteous and went the extra mile to make sure everything was satisfactory.

A week and a half before thanksgiving I got the dreaded blue screen saying my system was down and call customer support. I did the recommended repairs listed on the screen and it did not fix it. Customer service said it was an antenna problem and they needed to send a technician out to repair it but it was going to be a week and a half out. What???

No tv for a week and a half !!! I immediately said that was unsatisfactory, they said that was the best they could do. I said I will have to look into other options including going to fiber optic tv from my local phone company Whidbey Tv. Their answer was they would be happy to connect me with the disconnection department.

I asked for a supervisor and she also told me that was the best they could do. I waited the week and a half the technician came on time and took 10 minutes to change the connector at the antenna which he said had gotten water in it and had rusted. By now I am really happy with this AT&T managed company so much so that I went right down to my local phone company and signed up for their tv service and canceled Directv after 14 years. The sad part is I probably would never have switched but I feel I received very poor service and had to wait a week and a half for a 10 minute repair.

Oh the phone company came out the next day and did an excellent job of installation and cut my $150.00 dollar a month Directv bill to$60.00 a month with the same channels and I think the picture is better on fiber optic.When I did get disconnections they did the usual sorry you received bad service and they made a bunch of offers to get me to stay including matching the phone company but I said no I had already ripped out the boxes

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Sft168c0 is quite happy with good programming and finally cutting the cord. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv satellite tv service. Directv needs to "fix their customer service" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv satellite tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments