Directv had the best customer service before AT&T took over.Just contacted them because my bill was almost $200 a month and was connected to representatives in the Phillipines.

They literally had no clue about the special on the website and just sat their "looking up information". On my third try I was connected with someone in Idaho who was able to help but was rude. She said that the representatives in the Phillipines were "well rehearsed." The reason that I have been such a long time customer was because of the great customer service.

Now I may begin shopping around.I also had my service disconnected because I didn't receive a bill so I just paid $170 and I actually owed 185.00 so they turned it off in the middle of the night.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Maine, United States #1315109

I've been a direcTV customer for over 14 years and somehow when AT&T took over this past month (of customer service) they managed to drop my name from our account.Then refused to talk to me because my name wasn't on the account.

WTF is that? I'm done.

Dish to be installed tomorrow.*** AT&T