1.5
Style and Design

I usually do not complain about services.I just don't give them the business.

However, my experience with Directv was the worst I've ever had. It was a nightmare when I switched from Time Warner and I had to stay committed for 2 years due to the penalties. It took 4 months to credit my account because they kept placing me on a different promotion. After they finally cleared the account, I patiently waited for my 2 years and cancelled my account.

I got my last statement and was suppose to receive a credit for $67.95. Instead of a check I go hit with another bill from 2014. They said I owed them for 2 pay per view fights we watched in 2014. I am pretty sure it was paid for.

Directv charges for everything plus some. No department was able to pull up my account in 2014 because it's been 3 years ago. Therefor, no one was able to help me prove to them that I have paid for the fights we watched. Decided to pay, clear my account and warn those of you planning on switching..

DON'T DO IT!!!! oh yeah!! if you switch, you better make sure they tell you how much the second year will cost you after the promotion is over. Big mistake.

It was triple the promo price.Learned my lesson.

Review about: Directv Account.

Preferred solution: it's not the money. it's the principle. customer service was nice but definitely no qualified..

I didn't like: Customer service reps were not helpful.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments