2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Directv customer service is the worst since joining AT&T!I am a 17 year customer, I have always bragged about their customer service, now I am leaving them no better customer service then local cable company!!!!

I was locked out of my NFL Sunday ticket at 12:50 pm called Directv at 12:55 pm after 3 representatives ans 2 hours and 41 minutes my solution has arrived. Got to watch my game with 8 mins left in 3rd quarter. I asked all 3 of them, one who could not understand me, and I barely understood her. how long they been employed with Directv?

none of them with more then 4 months I think 2hours and 41 mins is ridiculous.once my contract is up, I'm out

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with good programming and stated that there is a room for improvement of paying for something i did not authorize or want. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $329. Directv needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments