Directv should fight with Viacom or whomever behind closed doors the customer should not be bothered with such nonsense.Also is you take away 26 channels the reduce the amount we are paying that would be the RIGHT thing to do.

Just interesting that all the other sat and cable providers still have the viacom channels. I called the customer service line but I am sure the rep is reading off a que card of what to respond if a customer calls with a viacom complaint, she could care less and no discount was offered.

I feel the contract I agreed to was broken by Directv, if I decided to pay 50 less dollars each month how would that be??They would disconnect me anyway this whole thing was very poorly ececuted by them and I want a customer favorable response.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

MOST CHANNELS THAT MYSELF AS WELL AS MY YOUNG DAUGHTER WATCHED ARE NOW NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

WHY IS MY BILL THE SAME?

NOT FAIR :sigh

Direct TV is lowering the bill for customers who call and complain.THEY'RE JUST NOT TELLING US...U HAVE TO CALL.

I know a few people who called and got anywhere from $10 to $20 off their bill for 2 mo.and free movie channels for a few months.