1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My service started in April and by May, I started having issues with my system.On two separate occasions, two different Directv installers came to fix my system and stated that the installation was not done properly.

It was not grounded, placed too high on the roof, and that lightning caused the damaged. They both indicated that I needed to file a damage claim to recover damages done to my televisions, ac unit, and appliances. The second installer actually put up another satellite on my roof so that I could get proper service. Now, I have 2 satellites on my roof and had to come out of pocket to get new appliances and repairs that totaled $3000.

I filed a claim (with pictures) and it was denied.

Several attempts since then by voicemail, email, and calls were made to appeal claim and escalate the issue. To no avail. Upon finally reaching someone 10/24/16, he said since I didn't have pictures of the damaged refrigerator and etc, the claim was denied and no evidence of damage. I explained there was no way I could keep the broken refrigerator and other equipment as it had to be hauled away/disposed.

They still did not take responsibility for any damage.

As a new customer, I am stuck in a 2 year contract and out of pocket $3000.That is wrong.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv dish installation from Directv was damage to my equipment, poor customer service and warranty issue Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I'm so sad your people came to my house an drop my tv and I tried to call an see will you fix wnat broke , you told me you will seen me 450 dollar.this been going on sent Oct 2016 and I have signed paperwork that you willing to send it the lady handing my case she will take care of til lm going to talk to a lawyer

I have had damages on my house for two months now and still no response. I am going to take legal action because there is now water from rain and snow getting into the house.