I have a dispute with DirecTV, and after much research I found a way to bypass the chain of command and go directly to their attorney's office. You'll need to call him everyday, and face stonewalling, if enought people call and email him on a daily basis, maybe he'll do something. Now, the email address is for his wife, but just ask her to relay the message to her husband.

Name of DirecTV attorney: Larry Hunter

Direct line for DirecTV attorney: (310) 964-0723

Direct fax line for DirecTV attorney: (310) 964-0838

Direct email for DirecTV attorney: ritleen@aol.com

Direct address: 1101 S. Catalina Avenue, Redondo Beach, CA 90277

Good luck, please post and let others know how this works.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Seems as though she is offering to sell an internet service which is not alllowed on this site.

Could anyone explain to me in plain language what Allie Jacsonn's post on March 7, 2012 means. Is she talking about internet service or tv services? Not a technical person, nor understand the language, that's why I'm asking.

We are purely organic search SEO Firm; we can get your website on the 1st page of Google, Yahoo and MSN (Bing.com). We can increase your sales at least 4 times. We do not use "link farms" or "black hat" methods.

Our Guarantee: we are the only company who gives the 15th days free services. We will work on your website for one month and you will pay 15 days payment (half payment). Within one month, we can show you the improvements in your rankings on search engines. And after one month, if you will see any improvements and if you satisfy with our services. Then only you can continue with us otherwise there is no obligation. Just try our services only for one month, and you can judge our work.

We don’t have any contract we are working on monthly basis. And we guarantee you that once you start working with us you will get the best quality work and services from us.

Please let me know if you are interested in this. Please contact me at your convenience so we can start saving you some money.

Need to change account to a new party.Kurt Meyer, 6841 Virginia Parkway, McKinney TX 75070 Mobile Number 214-491-9377.

Going back 6 years, Cory Stagg took responsibility for the service, paid by his credit card and recently left5 without telling other persons and let the bill roll.He then realized that the account was growing and fought it -

rickallenjr

Thanks for this information. I'm going to try it.

Cool...I hope he get bombarded with people telling him their complaints against DirectTV!!