1.6

Direct Tv satellite goes out when it is CLOUDY and when it rains.Direct tv and AT&T are supposed to be a "family" and one company but when you have an issue with your bill or services you have to call two different lines and get two different answers.

We are military so we had to put our house on the market. It sold quickly and the people want us out of the house a month before our orders allow us to leave. We don't know where we will be leaving when we change states and are unsure of whether we will rent or buy. Long story short we are going to have to pay cancellation fees for the internet and possibly the cable (not sure about the total yet because I spoke with two different people and got two different answers.

The first told me the cancellation for the satellite is $340. The second person was really really sweet her name is Porscha and she told me we would only have to pay for the internet $120.00.

Also, if you get the satellite installed in the yard Direct tv will not come get it. They tell you to remove it yourself so now we have to figure that out as well. Att and direct tv will raise the rates on you after a year.

They give you a good rate to get you locked in then *** on you afterward. Having good credit and paying your bills on time = poor service and higher rates.

I would not recommend either of these companies.I definitely will never do a satellite company ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss direct tv genie. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned direct tv genie in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments