Tampa, Florida
4.3

We left Directv once before and came back because of faulty equipment. We are thinking of doing it again.

We finally came back to them around 2 years ago. Our last billing statement for, August 2015, showed several movie rentals from, June and July of 2013, that they said was not paid for. We upgraded and they said it showed up on that card in the receiver. What we think those movies are, Is when we ues to get those free movie offers.

They send you a paper to fill out with the name of the movies and dates watched. We do not think that is right to do customers like that. We have always paid our bill. And now it is deducited straight from our checking each month.

It shouldnt be the customers faught if something went wrong in renting a movie and the receiver didn't foward the rental. We are thinking very strongly about going back to Dish Network.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am going to move to tampa how does the dish network do . Does it lose signal a lot because of the rain

#1022076

this happened to me the same months were charged june & july in 2013 it was around $189.00 they also said it was when I turned in my old receiver with that card information they sent the bill 2015 I had moved & they changed the equipment out I still have trouble with them Iam thinking about canceling DTV then cancel my cell phone with AT&T since AT&T have merged with them totally disgusted with both of them these were free movies also

#1019849

Well, YOU say that they where supposed to be free but by your own admission you don't know for sure. So your just mad that they found it and billed you for it, you watched, you pay