DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants
On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally.There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored.
Not only did he set off the alarm, which rang for 3.5 hours until I shut it off but he put the safety and security of all 9 families that live in this building in jeopardy by taking the hallway mat and placing it on the door frame and kept the door from being locked!
How could a company like this employ someone with blatant disregard to signs and safety?!?!I am utterly appalled.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Illegal entry to roof
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Satellite Install
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."
- "Upping the cost...false advertising like the lawsuit claims. Charging me for NFL Sunday ticket when I sent in an email to, Lord o ly knows who, and they can't find..."
- "We switched to DT from cable which we loved, so we could use our satellite in our motor home . When we called we explained to them exactly what we..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchased a 3 piece "leather set" from Jennifer Leather on 84th & Broadway in Manhattan in 2008. We also purchased the lamps and coffee tables spending well over $2400...."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."