DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants
On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally.There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored.
Not only did he set off the alarm, which rang for 3.5 hours until I shut it off but he put the safety and security of all 9 families that live in this building in jeopardy by taking the hallway mat and placing it on the door frame and kept the door from being locked!
How could a company like this employ someone with blatant disregard to signs and safety?!?!I am utterly appalled.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Illegal entry to roof
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tv Satellite Install
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They Have lied to Us and over billed us for Months. We had an install of an HD Reciever, They stood us up and never showed up! I took the..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "I moved from DC to MD over 2 years ago and had my DirecTV service switched to the new address. DirecTV had a tech come out and install the..."
- "Eastchester Chriysler Jeep Dodge dealer on 4007 on Boston Road, lied to me big time, I told them the truth about everything that I got pre-approved for 30k through capital..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Howard Tanner Esq Lawyer is totally incompetent. I was scammed out of $10,000 dollars by this sleazy lawyer. I paid him his legal fees, in cash, upfront as requested by..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."