Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit.Easy as 1-2-3 right?
Actually it was pretty easy.
I visited the website like they suggested and followed their directions to the closest retailer (Best Buy is 2 miles away). They got me signed up on the spot, gave me my receiver, and showed me how to get the rebate for the free receiver. The installer came out and did the install quick and easy, since I already had the wiring ready. Everything was great, but I had to call customer service to get the form for the DVD.
I filled it out and sent them a copy of my bill too.
I sent it in February.I contacted customer service and I got this:http://www.sixblade.com/directv
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "The "Tech" showed up at 8am and finally left at 7 pm with wires still all over the outside of my house as well as damage to the siding on..."
- "After months of shotty service and incorrect bills, we finally cancelled our DirecTV account after almost 10 years of being a customer. They couldn't have cared less and the months..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "I purchased a sectional from Whitley Galleries, manufacturer C.R. Laine (lifetime warranty. It arrived defected (left side one inch taller then the right side). It took 5 months..."