Check here for false ad; www.sixblade.com/directv So I saw the ad, I wanted the HD receiver, the packages looked good so I bit.Easy as 1-2-3 right?
Actually it was pretty easy.
I visited the website like they suggested and followed their directions to the closest retailer (Best Buy is 2 miles away). They got me signed up on the spot, gave me my receiver, and showed me how to get the rebate for the free receiver. The installer came out and did the install quick and easy, since I already had the wiring ready. Everything was great, but I had to call customer service to get the form for the DVD.
I filled it out and sent them a copy of my bill too.
I sent it in February.I contacted customer service and I got this:http://www.sixblade.com/directv
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Satellite Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have had nothing but one problem after another since ATT bought them. Their bills are unpredictable. Need to leave auto-pay to get a hold of what they are doing..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "I wrote to them about the increase in my rate during my contract time, and was told that a $20 per month charge would be applied for every month that..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "I purchased a whole house system from Rainsoft which included a softener, carbon filter, reverse osmosis, air ionizer and some laundry system thing called a Cleanstart. Well after a year..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."