Do NOT use DirecTV.They charge illegal fees when you cancel, no matter what the circumstances are.

No matter when or how you cancel, they will hit you with fees. This happened to me after using their services for two years. I called to cancel with them, they still charged me for an extra month, and they lied to my credit card company, causing them to decide not to reverse the charges. Go to any review website and enter their name, and you will see dozens of customers who have been ripped off by them as well.

There are currently class action lawsuits filed against them as well.Google 'DirecTV class action lawsuits' for more info.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $178. This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments