3.4

I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers.I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the visa check card for 200 dollars.

They said my plan didn't offer this 200 gift card. Although right in front of me i had the flyer that had sent to me with that offer. No help from the supervisor i spoke with.

I will never go back to direct tv after my contract is up.Been a customer for over 10 years before a left direct tv while i stayed with my dying father

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). margiemorley1956 is overall dissatisfied with Directv and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Lmao!!!That is a flyer you get in the newspaper or weekly adds, read the fine print same *** with dish and cable wow you are retarded to pass that type of *** as an official asking you to come back to DirecTV.

Oh look I just got an add from Macy's omg and they are promising me a free bag " where's my free bag!

I want it now !Oh wait fine print.