Charles McGuire Jr.Something has got to give with directv, They are giving the shaft to their loyal customers.

Almost every month when I get my bill there are charges that appear from outer space, no other explanation, when you call them some *** comes on and tells you some promotion has expired, equipment promotion has expired, they have all the answers ready at their fingertips . I believe they are schooled to handle this. Now I have been a loyal customer as far back as the 90 ties, don't understand why I can't get a flat or fixed charge on my bill. I was in contract sales for almost 25 years, and our loyal customers were the ones that got the best deals, not the new prospect customers , they get free HBO, NFL Sunday Ticket ,free movers specials and all the perks that loyal customers should get.

Now I have 2 more months on my contract and if I don't get a fixed charge in writing and NFL Sunday ticket free,as I told the last supervisor I'm gone. Then in a month or so Directv will come back to me and offer me most of all the above to come back for free. As I started off something has got to give with Directv or their 150 million customers. The bottom is going to fall out.

There is going to be a better and more efficient way coming where you can get the channels you want without buying the whole cow.Amen????

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments