First off for a long time my directv is always searching for a signal and blacking off during all my programming.I called to have a tech and it was after that I learned they want to charge me for a tech to fix their problem.

When I called they told me that they are not responsible for equipment working or not. They also told me that I am the owner of the box so I asked why they are charging me a leased fee still and know for 2 days have not gotten back to me about the credit I got coming for paying the leased fee. They are suppose to also credit me on that tech call because I reminded them all calls are suppose to be recorded and NO ONE told me I would be charged and besides that my service still isn't working and still no call yet what my credit will be. Im no law expert but I know enough that it is a crime to take money for goods promised if you don't deliver on the goods.

If I owned any business that promised any goods for a fee then didn't give those goods to paid customers I'd be arrested.How does DirecTV get away with doing just that???

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I'VE BEEN WITH DIRECT TV FOR OVER 10YRS I WAS LAYED OFF LAST YEAR.I'M STILL NOT WORKING AND I WAS OFFERED A $5.00 DISCOUNT.

I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH DT AT ALL. I'M CALLING DISH AS SOON AS MY HUSBAND GETS IN FROM WORK.

SO IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED DT DON'T NOT GOOD SERVICE.CALL AROUND FIRST.