Direct TV has terrible customer service.They do everything they can to ensure it will be quite challenging to reach a live service representative.

I called in to change my service & the electronic approach did not meet my needs so I had to work hard to request a rep & then I am still waiting on the line. I was not upset when I initiated my call but now I am outraged at the total lack of leadership of this company. The leadership of this company should be ashamed!!!

Why is it that satellite and cable companies do not get it about providing good to excellent customer service?There is a real opportunity here for some leadership team to create a true differentiator.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

dear robertmnch dumba** directv does not have anything to do with your vcr come into this century and get a blue ray player

I have seen and dealt with their customer service it is terrible. However did you try to push 0 when you got the machine. It used to take you to a rep right away.

:x My VCR will NOT Record!When I have my VCR set up to record a Program and I Press Record, the VCR EJECTS the Tape.

Nobody at DIRECT TV can figure it out!

Great Company!As soon as my Contract runs out, I'm GONE!

captobvs

Have had them for over 20 years back when they were Primestar and haven't had any complaints with them.