1.4

I finally decided to upgrade my equipment and scheduled an appointment (8am-12pm) with Directv at home.I took the morning off from work.

I guess Directv hires outside vendors to do the equipment installations. Mastec is the vendor that was assigned to me. They didn't show up and they didn't call. After my appointment time Mastec called to schedule another appointment for the next day, which I did 8am-12pm.

Took another morning off work. They didn't show up. I did receive a recorded message call to schedule an appointment with them about 11:30am. I finally spoke with a live person who said they would definitely show up later in afternoon.

So I took the rest of day to wait for Mastec to install the equipment. In the meantime my phone keeps constantly ringing because Mastec wants me to set up an appointment. Of course Mastec never shows up and I don't get a phone call from a live person st Mastec. Directv...where do you find these irresponsible vendors????

Now that AT&T and Directv are together, can't you guys hire a good vendor to take care of your source of income----the client????I am currently ignoring the daily phone calls from Mastec who is still trying to schedule an appointment to install equipment.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of directv installation from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments