I signed up for direcy tv and at&t on 5 dec 16, the first contract was submitted wrong, even though I did the confirmation on the phone and all was well, somehow they screwed it up anyway.They billed me $19.95, when I called about just hearing about tv connection they said (even though I had my correct contract in my hand) my contract was only for direct tv.

So, the salesman at the Miami call center said he had to cancel everything and re-bundle me. Now, I have spent over 4 hours with att and direct tv people. Finally got things done, still had the installation date of the 17th, all was well. Woke up the next day to 5 emails, all from different parts of the company that can't speak to each other.

Three different connection dates for phone, tv and internet over a 2 week period. I again cancelled everything after spending another 2+ hours on the phone. They charged my credit card not once, but twice, I called and spoke to Duke, a supervisor tonight. He said I don't have a contract or account now so he can't do anything about refunding my credit card charge.

Basically sorry we suck but nothing I can do. Then, just to make it all very special I get a voicemail msg from an installer planning on coming to my house tomorrow to hook up some mysery item that has been cancelled but charged, that they show no record of etc. If you are thinking of signing up I would say run far.

Run fast.Can't even tell you how bad they are.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of directv installation. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments