Coverage Area
Style and Design

This past October I tried to get Direct Tv.They came and installed service and within minutes i was disconnected!

Due to a previous tennant that owed a bill at my address! They wanted me to pay a bill that wasnt mine before i got service. I said no thanks disconnect me. Retured equipment and thought it was over.

Nope, teo days ago my debit card was charged $83. I called them. I was told i would get refunded and would not be charged again. My disconnected account had been linked with the previous tennants acct!

Stressed that any other charge would cause issues in my bank account. Again, was told it wouldnt happen. Wrong! Nect day was charged $465!

Called them again and was told needed to call another number in am! Im furious I have fees and checks that are going to bounce. This is definitely fraud! I dont know how im going to get them to fix this issue!

Going to have to dispute w my bank and get a new card which will take days and its almost Christmas!

These ppl dont care that they are hurting innocent ppl with their fraudelent acts.Very frustrating that everyone kerps telling me it wont happen again and that im not tesponsible yet they keep charging me and messing up my account!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv installation. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments