Atlanta, Georgia

I move my DirecTV to my new home as well as my internet service, after ordering both service to be completed on the same day it did not happen they told me I would have U-verse once they got here U-verse was not offered in my area. I had to go to DSL Then the person that set up the service did not check to see if I was able to hook it up which I had no phone sockets in my house for WiFi, therefore I had internet but no service not only that Direct TV for my cable was here at the same time I instructed him where to put all of the connections and then once he left I realized he did not change the connection location in one of my rooms and he also left the whole spool of cable wire that has been sitting in my house now since the 3rd of this month May I have called and talked to customer service and requested someone to come out and wire it properly on the opposite side of the wall and I also said I will charge a storage fee 4 their equipment sitting in my house no response still waiting and not to mention it costed me $162 as they said for a professional to come out and hook up the service at my new address I am sick and tired and fed up with Direct TV my bill has never been the same from day one every month it is a different amount sick and tired and fed up.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Directv Installation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion