Yuma, Colorado
Coverage Area

I called to get internet from century link was switched some how talking with direct tv.I guess there partners.

Well as i made an appointment for the bundle they took all my info and i got an email saying i was all set for date but i never talked to anyone about my internet. I call back saying i was cut off they say well you have to cancel ur service so we can get payed from direct tv. I get hung up on again so i try at least 7 more times finally i get threw and im frustrated already. I say i want to cancel they tell me i wont be charged.

Well they took 400$ from my account and never refunded the money. I never had any of there stuff here all i had was an appointment made and canceled day before it came. They are scammers and the worst costomer service ive ever delt with. I wouldnt want anyone to deal with this *** for 2 years.

Just liers and its recorded.Well go threw my recordings direct tv

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of directv installation. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments