Coverage Area
Style and Design

I ordered Direct TV and Hughesnet Internet 0n the 19th of November, i told them multiple times i was in a motorhome / RV and would only be here for three months in an RV park.I was told I could "suspend" the service anytime and start it up whenever I was traveling.

Sounded pretty good.. also was sold a router for $30., that also sounded good...so we scheduled the install.. we were also told we could take all the equipment with us wherever we went, installation totally free..and a monthly charge of $69.99 per month. ..well the install of the internet (Hughesnet) was done, the guy was outside for a while and unbeknownst to me he was cementing in a pole with a dish on it...wow, I was shocked, thought it would be portable as we were told.

The internet guy, (btw, he was very nice, ) left and I went online to find out they hit my credit card for $148.98... I was in shock. About a half hour later the guy from Direct TV came and informed us his company does not install on motorhomes / RVs.... that the person who placed our order made it for a residential...

well, needless to say, i have cancelled both services... and i want them to come pick up the equipment and want my money back. Well are they giving me a hard time, want to charge me $99 for the router??? $100 to pick up the equipment.

I told them I will send everything back and want a full refund. I don't want the overpriced router... my experience with them has been very horrifying... I know the law says you can cancel/return anything in 24 to 48 hours for a full refund.

Does anyone have any good information to help me.

Thx for any help in advance.Do not deal with this company

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of directv internet installation. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv internet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Comments