Locust Grove, Arkansas
3.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Directv, At&t, Excede Internet BUNDLE.

Customer service in every aspect of purchase & set-up were the most frustrating & difficult that I've ever dealt with.

Switching from Verizon back to AT&T was a FAIL at the AT&T stores for a number of reasons. Lack of professionalism, poor training, stringing me along with wrong information & no results.

Then on to the TARGET STORES to try to get the bundle. First off, if they do wear nametags, their name isn't on it. Guess why?! Second, there's likely to be no-one staffing the mobile dept. By the fifth or sixth visit to a Target, the mobile rep was looking up info to close my sale, I asked if I could go to the water fountain while she did that. She said no problem, 2 minutes later, I come running back & she's grabbed another customer & said I'd have to wait until she sold her blonde customer (and her blonde daughters) all new pink i phones. 3 Targets later, I end up having to go back to this...person, because she's the only one that has the phone that I need in stock.

It took me many visits, and on the last day, 7 hours to get service.

Directv was another nightmare including wrong/bad info from the AT&T store. It ended up taking over 2 months to get switched over. The installer left without hooking up the internet. He also got some of the wires for the 2nd t.v. backwards & the remotes already don't work.

Onto EXCEDE (Wild Blue) internet. I spoke to 3 VERY obnoxious reps before I finally got to speak to a supervisor. The supervisor was brilliant, and helped me figure out that my neighbor had been stealing my wifi. The payment scale has changed, so that now just for minimal internet use, they want 99.00/month, instead of 70. I keep getting locked out of my excede page, so I have to deal with customer service again. My internet is slowed down again & I can't get the documents that I need for today to download.

Nightmare Service.

THE WHOLE BUNDLE OF THEM.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of directv internet installation. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv internet installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments