Company charges 5.00 a a month for receivers I have had for 7 years. I have 6 receivers that's 30.00 a month.

I paid 180.00 last month for a regular package + fees and I do not have a premier package.

They want to charge me 5.00 more a month for Protection plan. Without it if a receiver goes out I have to get charged 79.00 for a service fee for them to make it so I can watch TV.

Worst company along with Sprint in the entire world.

They are a monopoly if you have the NFL Sunday Ticket and the FCC let's them.

Do not get DirecTv unless you absolutely have to.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

ScottWest
Sharon, Kansas, United States #21919

On behalf of DirecTv, I am hereby authorized to send each and every account that has outstanding balances to CBE for collections. This is my job. Pay your bills on time and in full, and we would not have to do this. Being poor/broke is not an excuss, you ordered the service, you pay the bill.

Scott West

DirecTv

Albany, OR

1-541-926-4635 Field Office

1-360-885-9669 Regional Office

1-541-936-1908 Office

1-800-531-5000 Customer Service

Smith Center, Kansas, United States #19264

"This is by far the dumbest complaint..."

Is the insult really necessary?

"Of course if your rented reciever (sic) goes bad you have to pay for it to be fixed..."

Why? Is there some law requiring this? This isn't just their own policy?

"...thats why they have a protection plan."

No. They have a protection plan so that they can bilk $5 a month from customers who don't know any better than to pay a company to maintain its own equipment.

customer_rep defend
Hughesville, Pennsylvania, United States #19252

This is by far the dumbest complaint I have read on this site. Of course if your rented reciever goes bad you have to pay for it to be fixed thats why they have a protection plan. Its $5 for the entire account and makes perfect sense.