Mcintosh, Alabama

My Directv was off this morning when I got up, so I reset it, unplugged it and did everything the troubleshooting told me to do. This didn't fix the problem, so I called 3 times, the last time I was on the phone 45 minutes and didn't speak to a customer representative at all...I am furious with this service center, theres no reason to be on the phone that long and not speak with anyone...I will call Dish if I don't receive a call back today. I am a working person and called before I went to work and on my lunch

I think the problem is my satellite box, but I don't know what to do about it. I realty need this problem solved as soon as possible..Help

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments