Miami, Florida

THE CABLE GUY REPUTATION is revived when Directv was bought by AT&T. After 15 years of Directv with 4 televisions and no problems - now the most bizarre evasive and unprofessional tech dept.

12/30 Service call for 8am-12pm - No show. 3 adults, 3 children home with video cameras in front of house. 2pm We call and are told the technician came but we were not home. But he will return in an hour if we describe our home.

12/30 7pm 56 minutes on phone. No service. Each person attempted to call me a liar and that I had no reason to complain.

= Tameka in Georgia, "I have no ID#" "Well I axed... it say right here, you live in a pink house so you were not home, so you have a hold on your account"

= Andy in PA #605051, "Are there trees in your yard?", The technician would not leave, "who do you know who willing turns down a paycheck?"

= Jennifer, Senior Site Manager in PA Site manager, ID 556680.

1-800-521-5000 Protection Plan/Tech Support reschedules technician for 1/7/16. "I cannot help you""For our safety I cannot tell you what city we are in"

Is this the new Directv? Count me out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Manager.

Preferred solution: I need an education on alternatives to dealing with AT&T and Directv.

Comments

Directv was *** way before Att. When Directv was accredited by the BBB it had a "F" rating because of their sh**ty service.