1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

As a customer for 16+ years, I've seen my monthly bill go from $59 to over $180.After AT&T took over, in November 2016, I called and explained that I need to have my bill dropped to below $150.

I dropped my package from Premium to Choice and added HBO & Showtime. My bill dropped to $142, with only losing one channel I would like to have. Then in December, my bill increased $10 per month and today's bill increased another $5 per month. Now I'm back where is started, except I cannot cancel without penalty for 2 years.

At this rate, my bill will be $320 per month before I can cancel. There is no point in calling because the customer service people don't understand English (been down this road before). They don't seem to realize their nickel and diming their customers to death will lead to their ultimate demise. I don't want to waste my time calling to get passed around form one rep to another all pitching the same BS about their apps, as if it would make me happy to kill my smartphone and watch TV on a 5" screen instead of my 65" big screen.

They can stick their apps where the sun don't shine.The FCC needs to step in and regulate these money sucking whores.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Loss of service when it is cloudy or raining, Limited options to pay for only what is wanted, Ridiculos frequencty od price increases, Being charged a whole home fee when only one receiver connected.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments